Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome

I often wonder if I built a house, would I still be doing remodeling projects. Would I ever be satisfied or would I get these light bulb moments. I wonder, can a home ever be done? Someday I would love to build a home from scratch, well I mean hire someone to see my vision.
 Note to self, buy that lottery ticket!
Today I share with you my living room before and afters.

Before

Country gone wild!




After
Brilliant White Board & Batten
Splendid paint by Ben Moore
(Yes this is a different paint color than the before.)


Jute Rugs Lowes

If you can't find the perfect size coffee table
consider cutting down a kitchen table like we did here.

Potterybarn style picture wall in the beginning steps.

Add a little extra storage in hidden places.

Add some baskets under a bench for all those
hats & mittens.

Don't be afraid to mix patterns & textures
for a cottage feel.


Are you ready for spring?

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I don't know how I missed this post! YESSS I am ready for SPRING!!!

    ReplyDelete