Sunday, October 2, 2011

Do you see what I see....

This week I picked up my camera and found my love for photography all over again.
I would like to think I have a good eye, even though I have terrible eye sight.
I'm hardly what you would call a professional, so don't look for me to tell you about apertures and lenses. I simply pull out my handy dandy Sony Cybershot and head out to the country side.
  I have a love for barns, chippy paint and nature.
I'm not afraid to stand on my tip toes, get in the muck, or lay on the ground.
Whatever it takes to get the shot! So this month my plan is to share with you what I see threw my lens in Upstate NY. I hope you enjoy.

If you are interested in any prints please let me know.


Side of an old rusty train.


Old building at the Fairgrounds

Fairgrounds


Back of an old garage


Thanks for stopping by, please be kind and do not steal photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment