Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

I know you are probably hoping for updated pictures on the Kitchen, but as of right now it is on hold till after the Holidays. It's almost done just waiting on my kitchen cabinet doors and my cooktop to be installed.

So in the meantime I thought I would spread a little Holiday cheer your way.
I have a couple friends that go all out for the Holiday and all their beautiful decor inspires me to get going. But being limited on time and ambition I thought I would fake it. I mean really if the entrance looks festive than one would think the inside would look the same...right.






The best part was this whole design was cost effective.
It cost about 3.00 total :)

Have a Safe & Merry Christmas all.


No comments:

Post a Comment